Who doesn’t love a delicious moist chocolate brownie? These are one of my favorites. I prefer an over abundance of walnuts and for them to be extra chewy. Brownies have been an all time favorite dessert for many and are able to be enjoyed every season. Enjoy this wonderful recipe at home today and topped with your favorite ice cream!
Prep/cooking time: 45 minutes
Serving yield: 16
- 3/4 cup of granular swerve sweetener.
- 3/4 cup of almond flour.
- 3/4 cup of finely chopped walnuts.
- 6 tablespoons of boiling water.
- 6 tablespoons of oil.
- 2/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- 2 large eggs.
- 1/4 teaspoon of table salt to taste.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F then place a baking rack or tray in the middle of the oven while you prepare the ingredients. Place an aluminum foil at the bottom and sides of a baking dish, grease properly with oil or cooking spray then set aside for later. Using a large mixing bowl, add in the cocoa powder, salt to taste, and boiling water then mix properly to combine.
- Next, add in the oil and eggs then whisk to combine until the mixture becomes smooth. Add in the swerve and flour then mix again to combine. Fold in the walnuts (make sure you chop them first) then pour the batter into the lined and greased baking dish.
- Place the baking dish into the oven and bake the walnut brownie for about thirty-five minutes until baked through and an inserted toothpick comes out clean. Once the brownie is fully baked, let it cool for a few minutes, slice, and serve.
Calories 130, Fat 12g, Carbohydrates 3.5g, Fiber 2g, and Protein 4g