Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
Enjoy this delicious recipe. These cookies are perfect for the colder weather right by a nice cup of tea! Make sure to never over bake. Share these moist cookies with your loved ones and watch the smiles appear on their face.
Prep/cooking time: 15 minutes
Serving yield: 12 Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups of blanched almond flour.
- 3 tablespoons of coconut flour.
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil.
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- 2 tablespoons of unsweetened applesauce.
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- 1/4 cup of white chocolate chips.
- 1/4 cup of unsweetened cranberries.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F, place a baking paper or a parchment paper on a baking tray then set aside while you prepare the ingredients. Using a large mixing bowl, add in the almond flour, coconut flour, and baking powder then mix properly to combine. Melt the oil and syrup as desired then mix to combine (you can use a microwave or heat it on a stovetop).
- Next, add in the applesauce and vanilla extract then mix to combine. Pour the mixture into the flour mixture then mix everything to combine. Fold in the chocolate chips and berries then make small balls out of the mixture. Use your palm to flatten the dough into a cookie shape then place them on the lined baking tray.
- Bake the cookies for about twelve to fifteen minutes until baked through and golden brown in color. Let the cookies cool completely before serving, enjoy.
calories 145, Carbohydrates: 6g, Protein: 4g, Fat: 13g, Fiber: 3g.